Leaders in litigation

We can help if your family has been affected by a drunk driver

Has your family been affected by a drunk driver? Have you been seriously injured or a family member killed by the negligence of another driver? Drunk driving accidents happen all across the United States every year, killing innocent people and hurting families.

According to Mothers Against Drunk Driving, over 300,000 people drive drunk each day, but fewer than 4,000 are arrested. The chances of driving near a drunk driver are alarmingly high. Drunk driving accidents claim over 10,000 lives each year and 290,000 are injured. In Colorado, drunk driving is the leading cause of fatal accidents. Almost everyone knows someone who has been affected by drunk driving.

Drunk driving is entirely preventable. No one should get behind the wheel after drinking because of the tragic circumstance they can create. Our attorneys provide experienced representation for families who have been affected by drunk drivers. You deserve compensation for your injuries, pain and suffering, health care costs, loss of wages, and other damages suffered because of the accident. We can help examine the evidence at the accident scene, as well as collect paperwork showing how much your life has been affected by the accident. This can help you collect the maximum amount of compensation for your serious injuries or your loved one’s death.

While we all wish drunk driving accidents never occurred, it is important to know that our firm can help your family during this traumatic time. Holding a drunk driver responsible for his actions is important in making sure he never harms another family. The compensation recovered can help the family rebuild their lives to a new normal.


Call 303-395-4773 or email Us Today to get started


Litigation is a journey. This is a journey we have taken with our clients a countless number of times. If you face the uncertainty, risk, fear, anger, or disbelief that comes with the prospect of going through a legal dispute, the law firm of Ciancio Ciancio Brown, P.C. will help you through it.