Attorney Loren Brown begins his term as president of the Colorado Bar Association (CBA) next week. Loren, 38, will be the youngest lawyer ever to serve as the CBA president.
Loren won election through his #TheFutureIsNow campaign, focused on meeting the needs of young attorneys and law students. His peers view him as the ideal leader to guide the Colorado Bar Association into a new era. He will also use his leadership to grow the diversity of the CBA.
“The bar, the profession, the practice – everything is changing,” Loren said. “Five years from now, it will not look the same.”
As a founding partner of Ciancio Ciancio Brown, P.C., Loren is no stranger to leadership. Other qualifications for his CBA presidency include:
- Denver Business Journal’s “40 Under 40” Award (2015)
- Gary L. McPherson Outstanding Young Lawyer of the Year Award (2012)
- Colorado Bar Association board of governors (2010-2012)
- Access to Justice Committee
- Metro Volunteer Lawyers board
- Former president of the student chapter of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America (ATLA), now the American Association for Justice (AAJ)
Loren practices in the areas of personal injury, criminal defense, liquor licensing and commercial litigation. Visit Loren Brown’s profile for a complete list of his honors, awards and memberships.