Tyler D. Lambert is a family law attorney with Ciancio Ciancio Brown, P.C. Tyler recognizes that his clients are often in the midst of crisis and can feel overwhelmed by life’s most difficult moments. Tyler handles a wide array of family law issues including dissolutions of marriage, allocation of parental responsibilities (“custody”), child support and spousal support modifications, protection orders, and dependency and neglect proceedings. He firmly believes that everyone deserves honest and fair representation, and strives to make every client feel welcomed regardless of their sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, or socioeconomic status.
Originally from Indiana, Tyler moved to Denver to begin his legal career as a criminal defense attorney at a boutique firm in the Denver Tech Center. Tyler also served as a contract attorney for the Alternate Defense Counsel where he zealously advocated for those who could not afford legal representation. Tyler’s clients also benefit from his probate and estate planning experience where he handled guardianships and conservatorships for minors and incapacitated individuals.
With his background in criminal defense litigation, Tyler is comfortable handling the most contentious cases with empathy and compassion and appreciates the opportunity of navigating clients through the often-intimidating court process. While being a competent litigator, Tyler recognizes that negotiating settlements is often the best solution for clients, especially when minor children are involved. Tyler understands that family law cases can be especially traumatic for children, so he tailors his representation to minimize the risk of emotional and psychological harm.
In his free time Tyler enjoys playing golf and soccer, hiking, spending time with his pets, Michael and Oscar, and travelling the world with his wife.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Allocation of Parental Responsibilities
- Child Support
- Protection Orders
- Post-Decree Modifications of Parenting Time and Decision-Making, Child Support, and Maintenance
- Dependency and Neglect Matters
- Colorado, 2014
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, Bloomington, Indiana
- J.D. – 2014
- Indiana University, Bloomington
- B.A. – 2011
- Founders Scholar
- Inducted Phi Beta Kappa
Honors and Awards
- Founders Scholar
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Colorado Bar Association (CBA)
- Denver Bar Association (DBA)
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association (CTLA)
- Gebhardt Emerson Moodie Bonanno, LLC, 2019 to 2021
- Modern Family Law, 2019
- Solem Williams & McKinley, P.C. , 2017 to 2019
- Law Office of Andres R. Guevara, 2015 to 2016
Pro Bono Activities
- Metro Volunteer Lawyers, Volunteer Attorney
- Project Helping, Associate Board Member
Fraternities and Sororities
- Phi Beta Kappa